Thursday, June 2, 2011

So Behind...

Life has passed me by and I have plenty of updates. 

First- Graduation. I graduated!!! :) 


A HUGE thanks to Jake for all his support and love during my studies. He was so gracious with me in school!



And then I had a little get-together to celebrate at my parent's house...



 I love to throw parties, so I did a lot of the decorating and food prep for my party. Here are the Cap Pop's in action:



And here are the colorful cupcakes in action...







The second, third, etc. updates will be coming soon!


2 comments:

  1. Congratulations on your graduation, Ally! You are so creative with your parties! I love throwing parties too, so I just might be stealing some of your cute ideas sometime!! :) I hope you guys are doing well!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks! I love to look at hostessblog.com and get ideas off there. There are always fun things on that website. Things are good here... hope they are for you guys, too! :)

    ReplyDelete