Friday, April 29, 2011

Alla Fine

I AM DONE WITH SCHOOL!!!

I just finished my very last assignment for my masters degree and turned it in like a proud parent dropping their child off at college:
- Sad to see this season end
- Excited to see this season end

Actually, I'm not really sad at all. School is way less romantic than I remember. It turns out that most adults work during the day, which significantly reduces the fun factor by 99% for those with a flexible schedule (me).

And this is how I'm celebrating:
I am nannying right now for the goldfish (long story to explain why I call him that... maybe a future post?). I was determined to get my paper done today, so I brought over my computer to finish my paper while he slept. I also knew that I would want a celebratory experience and reward for finishing school, so I stopped by Starbucks and bought at Java Chip Peppermint Frappuccino (quite a rare treat for me). It was waiting for me in the freezer until I finished my paper. Ah. Sweet victory.... in silence... while the goldfish sleeps and I blog. Sigh. Oh well. I'm celebrating in my heart.  :)

Au Revoir, Regis University!


No comments:

Post a Comment