Monday, September 13, 2010

Sucker Punching the Blog World.

I am joining the blogging world again.

I fought off the temptation plenty of times and it has finally worn me down. I tried to rationalize myself out of the idea: I don't have any kids, so it's not like friends and family need to see updates and pictures of the little guys. I live in close proximity with the people I love, so it's not like I can't just meet up with them within a few hours notice.

My life is just really not that exciting. But, I will squeeze all the excitement out of mundanity that I can! I am back, sans-facebook, with hopes of becoming the next Hyperboleandahalf.com or something awesome with saterical updates on a normal life.

Cheers to the blogging world (insert my rice milk hot chai that I'm toasting)!


1 comment: