Thursday, September 16, 2010

ruckusruckusweddingblahblah...

I'm trying to get organized with the wedding pictures. Today I finally uploaded all the pictures to my computer, so I'll share a few of my favorites. I'm mostly excited to share the more awkward/hilarious pictures next. Stay tuned...

6/13/10
My mom was so excited. :)
Pre-ceremony "knucks" with my dad. Hilarious.
Rainy day = cool umbrellas
Waiting on the switchback for the ceremony to begin while my dad kept watch.


The first look
Bridal Party
Mr. and Mrs. Jones

It's official!
Carefree...
The barn.

I think we were talking about how overwhelmed we were...


Beautiful barn!


Jake can throw it down on the dance floor. So fun!


Goodbye wedding!

1 comment:

  1. Love the pics. You are going to do great with your blog. Glad you started one. Welcome to the blog world...even though I've only been here for a little while.

    ReplyDelete