Wednesday, January 26, 2011

School Blues

I am almost done with my masters degree and I am struggling for any remaining motivation. I will graduate in May from Regis University with my M.A. in Leadership Development, which is the light at the end of the tunnel, but even though three months sounds attainable, it seems so far away right now! So instead, I'm focusing my efforts on non-school things:


I have started to train for a marathon. For the second time around, I have recruited a few friends to join me. Steph Trowbridge and my very own Jake Jones will be joining me for the Utah Valley Marathon June 11, 2011. It will be the perfect anniversary activity, with our one year on June 13, 2011. So exciting! :) I also think it will be SO much easier this time around, mostly based on what I see from the elevation map...



If anyone wants to join us, come along! It'll be a party. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment